an album of images from january (and a few strays from december) will be up soon on milo's website.
later:
i take it back. for some reason i can't browse to the images to upload them. curious!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow--45 minutes--3 times what he was up to when we visited. We sure miss the little guy and of course,you and Nathan--wish we could help with those sleepless nights. Glad the shots went O.K. Looking forward to your January Pics
Hi Janet! Katy, ditto what Janet said, we're aching to hold that little bundle again and would love to help you out with his constant demands. It's really hard being so far away. sniff.
Hi Katy,
I'm sure you've been given tons of advice on fussy babies. I didn't know the depth of fussiness until my sister-in-law had her babies. They were all (she's had 3 now) between 7 and 7.5 pounds when born, and had seemingly underdeveloped digestive systems. They would scream shortly after eating. And they had a lot of gas. Because you wrote about Milo's gasiness, I am wondering if the same is true. As I said, i'm sure you've been advised by friends and professionals...but my brother and sister-in-law relied heavily on liquid drops they gave their babies for gas. And it helped enormously. Have you heard of this? Thought I'd share the idea just in case it could help. Good luck! It won't last forever...which I know is little comfort when you're exhausted.
Post a Comment