Friday, March 6, 2009

jumping baby

this one is from early january when my parents were here - as milo bounces he executes these awesome leg kicks in mid air. hilarity ensued.

hopefully now that we're shooting more video I'll get better at it. This one is a little jerky.


in other news, his first (short) week at daycare went really well. we're settling into a good routine - he's usually asleep when I drop him off, they give him a bottle when he wakes up and then I go over there around lunch time and again mid-afternoon to nurse him. He seems to be adjusting really quickly, which is great. He even likes the swing they have! It's situated in a corner so he has a good view of everything while he's in it. He's the youngest in there by 3 mos or so - most of the other babies are crawling and pulling themselves up on things already.

His first day of daycare:

_MG_9874

and yesterday, looking all grown up in his sweater and jeans:

_MG_9889

_MG_9893

_MG_9894

hopefully i'll get a chance to update his website this weekend as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had my Milo Fix for the day--I love the vidoe's--have watched the " MY BOYS" one about a dozen times. He looks so grown up in the photos--the jeans outfit is fantastic--he photo's great in white! Thanks for keeping us in touch thru your photography!!

Anonymous said...

wow...those eyes! so amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Janet. I watch "my boys" every day. You have a handsome son and we share an amazing grandson. So glad for the video and photos, Katy!!!! Thank you.

katy gray said...

I'm glad you like them, I'll try to keep up with it although sometimes I get too busy to do much of anything!!