I'm pretty much the worst blogger ever, ug! I keep wanting to wait until I have pictures ready to post, and then never get around to editing the photos because I have a six-month-old, and therefore never posting even when there is something new to relate. Arg.
Milo is six months old! He's sitting like a champion and loves putting pretty much everything in his mouth. I think his happiest day ever may have been the day he realized he could put ALL of his toes in his mouth. It's like a toy that he can never lose.
At our appointment on the 27th he weighed 16 lbs 6 oz and was 25.5 inches long, which means he has more than doubled his birth weight and has grown 6.5 inches. I'm glad I'm not growing at that rate, I'd be a giant by now.
My parents are here right now, which is really fun. We're planning on going to the Spud again tomorrow night if the weather allows so if anyone local is reading this - hope to see you there!
What else...oh yes, we've started feeding him rice cereal and he seems to like it very much. To the point where he tries to grab the spoon himself and jam it in his mouth (or eye, or up his nose...his aim isn't the greatest just yet). He doesn't eat a ton before he gets bored and starts looking for the bottle, but it's a start.
I have pictures of pretty much all of the above, so I will try to do a photo post here soon. Since Mom and Dad are here I should have a few extra minutes to do some quick post processing.
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment