I have added a name poll to the left hand area of the blog. So if you look slightly to your left, you will see it. Please vote! I don't know if any of these names will even make it to the final round, but they are the ones I like right now. I haven't had a chance to talk to Nate about them yet, so there may be some additions, subtractions, and/or divisions.
I got my first bit of nausea last night - very fleeting and not very bad at all. I did have some nasty heartburn, although it may be completely unrelated to pregnancy as we had chili for dinner and I feel much better today.
I ordered material for some skirts and I'm very excited to get going on that project. I have a pattern for a standard a-line skirt, but am going to modify it and add some stretchy bits to the top. Hopefully I don't screw up the modifications too badly! I think after the first one I'll be fine. I got the fabric from quilthome.com - mostly from the Amy Butler and Joel Dewberry collections. If I have time I'd love to make a blanket as well, but I'll just have to wait and see how that works out. It may end up being one of those things I talk about but never quite get around to actually doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the fabrics. Let us know how that skirt modification works out. It was fun to see the designs by Kaffe Fasset, too. He did some amazing sweater designs awhile back.
ooo I'll have to look at his stuff - I was completely entranced by the Butler and Dewberry stuff and didn't explore much beyond those collections.
Congratulations!! Love the site. I had a hard time choosing a name they are all great! Keep us posted!
JK
Post a Comment