I ended up going over to a friend's house to take a nap yesterday afternoon and I think that was a good choice. For some reason I was just exhausted all day and then when I started to get a headache I threw in the towel.
Two days now I've thought about staying home from work and ended up coming in and regretting it. I will make it a policy from now on that if I feel like I want to stay home when I get up in the morning I'm just going to go ahead and do it.
I am in the office this afternoon catching up on the stuff that I was too fuzzled to do yesterday. I brought Norm in with me and he is actually doing a wonderful job of cleaning my office. Way better than the janitors. They NEVER vacuum under my desk and I think Norm has already sucked up any and all food particles that may have made their way down there. He is now sleeping behind me, looking quite pleased with the little snacks he's picked up.
My friend Kris tells me that although everyone says that as soon as the second trimester starts you should start to get your energy back it is more like 14 weeks. It won't be soon enough, whenever it happens.
Oh, and it's snowing. Again. It's June, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
snow?!? wtf!?!
Post a Comment