Today I am very tired for some reason. Somehow I managed to sleep all night but not get any rest...it's like my body is giving me a preview of what life will be like come December.
Tomorrow I'm going to get my hair done; going back to brunette. As I've been a redhead since well before I lived in Jackson I think the reactions are going to be fun.
I know there is more I should be posting about but I can't think of it. Oh, that's one thing - the baby is totally stealing my brain. I used to be relatively sharp - good recall, witty, occasionally I'd have a nice insight into a problem...no more. I can't even think of basic words like 'sweater' or 'internet' or 'restaurant'. Instead it's 'uhh....long sleeved warm thing' and 'you know, the thing with the pages and you put in what you want and it tells you stuff' and 'the place with the stuff that i like to eat'. And god forbid someone ask me to calculate a tip or remember a phone number.
It's very frustrating and I'm told it'll only get worse. Hoooooooraaaaaaaaaaaay.
edited to add - I changed the title of this post to more accurately reflect what it is about. I'm right behind you, mom. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katy,
I'm thinking of going back to brunette, too. I've never given birth (or been pregnant), so why is it I have the same memory symptoms as you? Maybe I was and just can't remember...
Love the blog!
Hey, how can I have red hair and have a brown-haired daughter? No on consulted ME on this color change! I thought we were in this together. Sooo, uh, what color brown? Exactly?
hahaha, it'll be as close to the natural color as I can get it...good thing I have about 2" of roots to compare against. I'll post pictures when I get back!
Post a Comment