I'm over 4 mos now, another two weeks and I'll be exactly halfway.
The gremlin is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs around 7 oz. He's flexing his arms and legs like crazy (although I have yet to feel it) and you can see the blood vessels through its skin. It's ears are in the right place on its head although they are still sticking out a bit.
The other morning one of our local DJs asked me when I was due and got me a chair. it was a bit surreal.
my hips are starting to hurt when i sleep on my side so I think it's about time to find me an extra pillow for some support...I also can't really sleep on my back any more as my uterus has gotten big enough to be putting pressure on my vena cava which makes my heart race if I'm on my back.
In other news, Norm was just cleared for swimming and other exercise by the vet. she said his lungs looked totally clear with no signs of the pneumonia remaining. He still has two weeks left on his antibiotics, after which he'll go in for another checkup, but hopefully after that we can stay away from the vet's office for a while.
In other OTHER news, I ordered iPhones for Nate and I on Tuesday. They should be here next week sometime...i'm pretty stupidly excited about getting one.
The battery pack for my studio lights blew a fuse last week and while Nate fixed it for me I'm almost afraid to set them up again - stupid, since if it blows again all that happens is the lights don't fire. Durr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, what's left? You certainly can't sleep on your stomach. Let's hope the support pillow does the trick for your hips!
you iNerds
Post a Comment