Thursday, July 31, 2008

ultrasounds

got a few ultrasounds scanned tonight - these are from the 19 week scan that we just had last week -

Gremlin_19weeks2.jpg

and my personal favorite -

19weeks1

this is the last time we'll see the little guy before he pops out; we'll continue to hear his heartbeat at every appointment but i believe the ultrasounds are done unless there is some sort of issue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! Thanks for the labels; I'd be hard pressed to find a baby boy without your help.
We're glad to hear that all's well and you are feeling fine. Dec. 12 would be nice, right?

katy gray said...

yup, i think i'd be ok with an earlier delivery but i'm not going to count on it. i'll just keep thinking it's the 18th and then if he shows up on the 12th, woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Just recently heard that it's a boy! Are you happy about that? I know you won't believe this, but I only gained l2 pounds with Dave, and he weighed 8# 12 oz. Kris was 8 - 12, Suzie was a shrimp, only 6 - 13, Ginny was 9 - 4. Big babies run in the Neu family. Grandma Neu's twins weighed l6 #! Grandma Neu

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a penis?? Crazy. Just wanted to let you know I've still been lurking on your blog. It's very entertaining and I'm excited for you guys!

Lindsay