This one is Nate's favorite:

I really like this look and will probably be using it again, it's just so warm and soft -


I am going to try to do this weekly - should be a lot easier now that the backdrop is set up. It'll be fun to see the difference week-to-week...maybe I'll do a flip book after I deliver.
In other news, the dr's office called with the results of the NT scan that we had last week (testing for possible Down's Syndrome) and the nurse said everything looked totally normal. We have an appt on Thursday to go over the results in more detail with Dr. George.
I'd better go to bed, have to rest up for yoga tomorrow!
3 comments:
it's so cute!!! i love your baby belly :) i'm not there yet - but figure i will be in a couple weeks. thanks for sharing!
Oh, you have definitely popped. I like the series idea. Don't forget to include your head once in awhile, so your little one can know for sure that's his/her Mama when they eventually get to see the photos.
ya, i'll leave the headshots to nate. it's too hard to futz with the tripod which is why these are all basically the same shot...i do need to do pics of my new hair color though...
Post a Comment