Breathlessness (and the constant hunger, of course) is now my major issue. I'll be laying in bed and feel like there is no way I can get enough air...it's fairly distressing. I looked it up and it is normal, women need more oxygen while they're pregnant and I guess this is just my body trying to figure out how to do that, but jeez is it annoying. It's pretty embarrassing to be completely out of breath walking up a couple of flights of stairs. Not to mention how silly it is to be out of breath while laying down to read or to try to sleep.
Getting busier at work, so that's really helping the time fly by. Ingrid and I are doing a photo shoot this weekend of her belly (she's due in July) so that'll be fun - we're going to do it in the 'studio' in the basement here.
I had my first stranger say something about me being pregnant yesterday, that was kind of weird. He's lucky I actually am in the family way or that would have been a good way to get smacked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! In the Family Way? Sounds like Little House on the Prairie! :)
We're getting closer; spending the night in Spearfish SD.
Be sure to get enough oxygen.
Love,
Mom
I've heard about the shortness of breath thing from a few people, but I didn't know the body actually needed more oxygen. I guess it makes sense though; it's not just eating that your doing for two. I wonder if that translates to other things - sleeping for two, shopping for two, bitchiness allowance for two - I say yes.
oh that's a big 10-4 on the bitchiness for two...it's a little better now but for a while there I totally felt like the queen of the bitch universe.
I am intrigued by the shopping for two.....
:)
Post a Comment