Friday, May 16, 2008

9 weeks, 1 day

this might be roughly what the gremlin looks like now:



I doubt the accuracy of labeling on google images, but oh well. It's still interesting!

It's started to dance and move around in there but it's still too little for me to feel anything. It has fingerprints and will grab onto anything that touches its hands. It's about an inch long at this point and weighs .07 of an ounce. I don't know where all this extra food I'm eating is going...straight to my butt I suppose.

I had a little scare yesterday with some cramping but spent the day in bed and felt much better around 1 or 1:30. First pregnancy paranoia more than anything I'm sure.

Status report....eat eat eat drink drink pee. The heartburn seems to have completely disappeared for now and I'm having little to no nausea. I'm still guzzling chocolate milk and hot chocolate and doing my best to eat well and not spend a zillion dollars on food every day...it's harder than you'd think.

No comments: