The doctor's appt went pretty well, once we got in. They were running really behind (or, I should say *my* doctor was running really behind) so we were about 45 mins late getting in to talk to the nurses and then just as I was all gowned up for the exam Dr. George got paged to the hospital for some other baby. Hmph. But he was back within an half hour and away we went.
I had the timing exactly right according to the size of the blob - I was 8 weeks yesterday and due on 12/18. The blob cooperated and gave us a nice profile view, which was awesome. We got to see its heart flickering away on the screen, which was also awesome.
Nate is going to scan the pics tonight so I will probably post them this weekend.
Here is the announcement I just sent out -

So welcome any new readers!! Please feel free to forward my announcement email to anyone I have missed, there are a lot of email addresses I don't have or have in weird places, so please please forward!
Happy Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment