McDonald's has an unholy power over me. I'm about to drive into town to get fries and a shake. And 'town' in this case is 12 miles away.
The food I have at work is just not appealing in the slightest, but I must eat soon or else my stomach will come raving out of my body and eat my head.
edited to add:
ooooooh the pregnancy gods are laughing at me now...I collected orders from other people on the office, got all the way into town, started to place my order only to hear the following:
"oh, I'm sorry, the ice cream machine is broken."
Rat farts!
I got my fries and a salad and tried to get a vanilla frappiccino from Starbucks and heard this:
"oh, I'm sorry, we're out of the cream base we use to make those."
Double rat farts!
Apparently I am not meant to have a tasty frozen treat today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment