Monday, May 12, 2008

mother's day

so I got to celebrate my first mother's day - woo hoo! Nate was so sweet, he got me flowers from the market and had breakfast ready when I got up - eggs & sausage & blueberry pancakes...mmmmmm.......

We spent the day playing Lego Star Wars on the PlayStation. It sounds geeky, and it is, but it is also hilarious and so much fun.

My flowers -

_MG_8635.jpg

_MG_8655.jpg

The hugest time-suck ever -

_MG_8648.jpg

Also - ultrasound pictures! They are just pictures of the printouts as we got the actual prints scanned pretty late last night, but it's better than nothing for now, right? Right.

_MG_8661.jpg

So that's our little gremlin (it's the white blob inside of the dark blob)...pretty cool, huh?

Status report...I'm definitely getting into morning sickness land, but only as a tourist. I almost threw up while brushing my teeth this morning but usually I only start to feel sick if I haven't eaten in the last hour or so. And since I really enjoy eating, there is generally not that big of a gap between meals.

No comments: