So this morning I am in Foodtown (or Jackson Whole Grocer, excuse me) looking for something to fill my stomach for the 15 minute drive to the village, where I have yogurt and fruit and nut to tide me over until lunchtime. I was looking for some crackers or cereal and some chocolate milk when all of a sudden the smell of approximately 18,000 different spices, vegetables, and random cooked meats hits me like a ton of bricks.
I almost vomited right into the milk fridge.
I made it out without puking, but sadly also without cereal, crackers or chocolate milk. When Nate came out he was a bit confused -
'where did you go?'
'I almost just barfed.'
'Did you get anything to eat?'
'No, I wanted crackers but couldn't stand it.'
'......well, you realize that I could have gotten you something.'
'........shit.'
Next time I'll just send him in with a list of demands from the gremlin.
On an unrelated note, I've just set up a Facebook profile so if you're on there, look me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Katy -
You must be the first person I know to sound excited about being nauseated. Joy is where you find it.
har har...it was just nice have a classic pregnancy symptom...and now I don't need it to happen again! :)
Post a Comment