
Looks dark in there.
Let's see...this week we have elbows and some fingers and the beginnings of feet. It's teeth are starting to form and the intestines are still hanging out in the umbilical cord. It is less than a half inch long and it appears that most of its size is in its head.
I now have two finished skirts but since it's SNOWING out I'll have to wait a bit to debut the second one. I packed away some stuff that I won't be wearing for a while last night - I don't know how I can fill a big plastic tub with clothes and not have my closet look any different.
Hungry thirsty hungry hungry thirsty hungry gotta pee hungry hungry thirsty pee thirsty pee hungry thirsty pee.
That's pretty much my day.
4 comments:
Gee, I don't remember seeing the intra-uterine camera on your Amazon Wish List.
What a cutie. Large heads run in the family.
har har. all interior photos are courtesy of the intertubes.
as long as its head isn't TOO big...
:)
Wow, your baby is SO much cuter than mine right now :)
hee hee, just give yours a couple of weeks, it'll get there!!!
:)
Post a Comment